I have very kindly been nominated by the lovely Cici for The Creative Blogger Award. Please do check her lovely blog out!
This one is especially different as I get to share some facts about me with all you lovely people, so without further ado, let’s get right into it!
Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.Share five facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 – 20 bloggers and add their links.
Notify the bloggers you included.
Keep the rules in your post.
Facts about me;
- I can speak 4-5 different languages including, English, Pashto, Urdu, Hindko and a little Spanish. I can read and write in Arabic too. It’s a mixed cocktail of languages at home!
- You all need to brace yourselves on this one as it is ridiculously embarrassing (or weird.. or both!) but I can sleep for hours on end. I remember mentioning this in my last post, I once slept an entire weekend without batting an eyelid! 💤
- I’m a complete night owl, I stay awake till really late in the night. It’s a habit I’ve had since I was a teenager. I find it so relaxing and calming as there’s no disturbance/s or noise. I feel all my creative ideas start pouring in during this time. Who’s with me in this one?
- I cannot watch a horror movie as it scares the heck out of me. 😱 Even if someone paid me a million bucks, I’d have to decline! I once watched The Exorcist (the original 1973 version!) as a teenager and I was so terrified that I couldn’t sleep for weeks. It was the scariest experience ever and one I will never want to repeat! 😣 P.s I was contemplating watching it now as I’m older but perhaps it’s still safer not to! Lol
- I have a massive sweet tooth. I love anything that I can lay my hands on at Mr Simms sweetshop. It has all sorts of retro confectionary sweets from lemon sherbets to liquorice, fizzy popping space dust! The place is magical, you Brits will know what I’m talking about! 😍🍭🍬
I’d like to nominate:
I hope you enjoyed reading through my random facts. Until next time, Ciao!