It’s been a while since I’ve done a nomination blog award. I have accumulated quite a few awards but unfortunately due to my busy schedule haven’t gotten around to doing them.
However, as this one has been a recent nomination, I thought why not acknowledge and thank everyone who has nominated me previously. I do apologise for not having been able to complete them but I thank you all for your lovely gesture from the bottom of my heart. You guys are super awesome!
I have very kindly been nominated for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ by the very lovely My Thoughts Blog.
Her blog is full of positivity, it’s such a cute, fun and girly blog which you’ll all love very much. If you’re a DIY lover, then be sure to check out some of the projects on there. You’ll love it!
Now, without further ado, let’s gets right into it..
1) Thank the person who nominated you
2) Share 7 facts about yourself
3) Nominate your favourite bloggers and inform them of the nomination.
1) ‘Stay Wild Moon Child’ – I don’t know what it is, but I just love gazing at the moon.
I am simply fascinated by the cosmic, moon and stars. I find it so soothing and serene. When I look at the moon, it reminds me of how beautiful life is. Too often we forget how simple things bring so much pleasure to us. The new moon especially aids me in getting rid of all my negative energies. The anxieties and worries of my days fade away. I feel so much at peace.
Also, I love how romantic the whole setting is. The noise, chaos and busy-ness of the day is diminished and all you’re left with is peace, calm and serene. I love this magical time, it’s just so romantic and peaceful. Do you relate to this? 🌙✨
2) ‘I will never be a morning person for the moon and I, are much too in love’ – This leads me to to my next fact which is… tadaaa….! that I’m a complete ‘night owl’. 🦉 I have been like this since I can remember. Everyone used to call me a vampire and guess what, I suspect I might even be one! Did I mention how obsessed I was with Vampire Diaries! I used to complete the box-sets in days! Though I’d like to refer to myself as a dreamer!
I used to revise all night as a student, do my household chores at this hour, catch up in all my errands. I really don’t know why but my body and mind works well at this time and all my creative energies come to play.
I am also fascinated by starry nights, wolves, moons, auroras, shooting stars, art, music, firelight, mystery – which are all products of night! 🔮📿🌘
3) ‘She flies by her own wings’ – I believe in fairy-tales and magic. I love to day-dream, sing, dance, laugh and create wonderful memories with my loved ones.
I love exploring new cities and cuisines and hubby is my perfect partner in crime with this. He indulges and spoils me rotten that I really do feel like a like a princess. We’ve known each other since we were 18 and have literally grown up together. I’m very thankful and blessed to have him in my life. He’s truly my soul-mate! (Let’s hope he doesn’t get a big head head after reading this one.. haha!) 🙉
4) ‘The Art of Writing’ – in a world full of communication and technology, the art of writing is a such a novelty these days.
There’s something so special about hand-written notes, I have kept all my cards, letters and notes that have been hand-written to me from since I was very little. I even keep the little tags that are affixed on my gifts. I often re-visit all my cards and read them.. it gives me so much joy! I have a special little (ok not so little) box where I keep all my special hand-written notes and cards in. I always encourage others around me to write a lot more as it’s just so special.
5) ‘Creativity is the way I share my soul with the world’ – I’d like to think that I’m a very creative soul. I like to create things from scratch and am always full of ideas.
I’ve always enjoyed painting, textiles, drawing, DIY, photography etc since I was very little. My blog is also a result of my creative and restless mind, something I pursued due to my love of writing and imagery.
Oh and I have a few DIY projects lined up for you too, if you love dream-catchers, wind-chimes and other cute little home decor then keep an eye out! It’ll be coming up on the blog very soon! 👀
6) ‘I want daisies in my hair, peace in my soul, and love in my heart’ – I have a very feminine, girly and a whimsical sense of style.
I love to mix and layer my clothing, putting different fabrics and patterns together. I like to create my own style. I generally love free-flowy dresses, and always love adding a whimsical style to my outfit. It could be flowers in my hair, dangly coin jewellery or even bright coloured nails or a touch of glitter to my eyes. I find it so beautiful and alluring. It’s the little things that complement an outfit and make it look that much more special.
7) ‘Life begins after coffee’ – I just love love love collecting coffee mugs.
I must have a cupboard full of different mugs but I simple cannot have enough of them. Even my family members have shown concern over this mad obsession of mine. I love collecting all kinds of mugs on my holidays and will always be sure to bring one back with me.
On a side note, I’ve always wanted a Peggy Porschen style pink cafe. I have a vision and if I’m ever brave enough to execute it, I’d love to own a cute little pink cafe in the Spanish town.
It’s almost going to be a gypsy shrine, filled with dream-catchers, wind chimes, floral decor, pastel coloured decor, buzzing with people, loud conversations, yummy delicacies, aroma of the different tea’s, laid back vibe and lots of magic and laughter!
Now that it’s out in the universe, I’ll let you know as soon as it comes to life! *wink* *wink*
I really hope you enjoyed this little post of mine. I had such a great time creating it. I tried to make it as different as I could from all the previous facts of mine.
Now, I’m going to add a slight twist with my nominations and instead get you all to drop your website (and social media accounts) below and let’s all connect together!
Let’s all connect via the comments section and follow and support each other through all our different outlets. As they say ‘your vibe attracts your tribe’. So what are you waiting for guys and gals?! Let’s get connected!
Thank you so much for all your support guys, you are all super awesome! ❤️
Oh and you can find me on my Instagram at @throughmylens123 . Do come and say hello! 👋🏻
Until next time,
Images are taken from Google and belong to their respective owners