I am always overwhelmed and filled with gatitude and joy when I receive appreciation and feedback from you lovely fellow blogger friends. It always makes my day. Thank you so much for all your love and support, it is always deeply appreciated! ❤️
I have very kindly been nominated by the lovely Jess Wen for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much hun, it’s always lovely receiving such appreciation from fellow bloggers. Jess is an amazing and a talented blogger. Please do check Jess’s blog and show her some love!
So without further ado, let’s get right into it.
Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Write a post to show your award.
Share 7 facts about yourself.
Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
7 facts about me;
As I have done one of these blog posts before, therefore I’ll try not to repeat the same facts about me. This is gonna be tough now! Hmmm 🤔
So here goes;
1) British love their tea. You all must know of our obsession with tea by now. It is probably one of the most well known quirks of your average Brit.. myself included of course! Haha ☕️
I love my hot beverages (yes tea/coffee both!) In fact, I cannot function until I’ve had a cup of tea in the morning. You’ll always find me outside Costa’s, I must’ve saved enough points by now to buy the whole coffee shop! 😆
2) I love collecting cute and quirky coffee mugs. Every time I see a cute little mug, I gotta have it. Family doesn’t seem to understand why I have so many, but I just love collecting them. I’ve been eyeing the beauty and the beast one in Primark, but cannot seem to get my hands on it yet! *hopefully soon*
If anyone has more than one, send it my way! 😁
3) I absolutely love watching interior/home decor shows in my spare time. I would have loved to be an interior designer for sure. I love the arts and crafts, and forever am creating things for the house.
My fave at the moment is Love It Or List It! In the Uk, I used to love watching Location, Location, Location, A Place in the Sun and Grand Designs.
4) I’m not a morning personal at all. I struggle to get up really early, my system just doesn’t allow me. I’m a total zombie. On a side note, one of my friend goes to sleep sharp at 9 pm and wakes up at 6 am in the morning. How do you guys do that? I need all the alarm clocks in the world to wake me up at that time! Haha 💤
5) I’m def a night owl, I’m usually awake till the wee hours of the night (or technically morning). I love it when the night rolls around. I’m the most active then, all my ideas and creativity kicks in. It’s so magical and peaceful at that time. I just love watching the moon, there’s something so romantic and mystical about it! 🌙
Fun fact; I read that they call people who love gazing at the moon a Selenophile.. yep that’s me!
6) I love things to be neat and tidy. I’m a total neat freak!
When I was younger, I’d be endlessly cleaning and making sure things are neat and tidy. It was so tough sharing the house with little brothers whilst growing up as they would be so messy.. it used to drive me mad! …. and now it’s my hubby! There’s no getting away! *sigh* Boys will be boys 😆
7) I have a very high metabolism, I can eat all the junk food in the world and not put on weight. This comes from my fathers side of the family, though I wish I was able to do so easily. *sigh*
I hope you managed to make it this far, so those are my seven facts for you guys.. phew! I hope you enjoyed them 😅
You all have been so wonderful and amazing. I have quite honestly received so much love and support, be it in the form of likes, comments, re-blogs, nominations, that I am truly humbled by it. I really appreciate every single one of you!
I would also like to thank all those who follow me on Instagram too. Your interaction, likes, comments mean the world to me. THANK YOU SO MUCH! ❤️
Therefore, I would love to give a shout out to some of the new followers and those following me on Instagram this time.. follow my musings at @throughmylens123
P.s – I’ll also be doing another award post that’s pending in a few weeks time and will give a shout out to a new list of bloggers 😉
Please do check these amazingly talented bloggers below and do give them a follow.. Share the love!
*a massive virtual hug to every single one of you reading this post* 🤗😘
Until next time,