First of all, I’d like to take this opportunity to say a huge THANK YOU for all the love and support my little blog has been receiving thus far.
You all have been ever so generous with your comments, likes, suggestions and of course the award nominations.. It’s taken a while but finally it is up and ready.. Phew! 😥
I’ve decided to accumulate all the award nominations into one post, I’ve tried to answer as many questions, though I have missed some out as I’ve already answered them in my other nomination posts to avoid duplications and repetition.
Without further ado, let’s get right into it..
Miranda Sings Award – (nominated by the lovely Fatima)
List 7 things you love about yourself (this can be about your appearance, personality, achievements etc)
1) I like that I’m quite a creative soul. I love putting things together, creating diy projects, painting and decorating. It’s my absolute passion! 🎨
This quote is very true for me, ” In order to be open to creativity, one must have the capacity for constructive use of solitude. One must overcome th fear of being alone ” -Rollo May – This very nicely leads me to the second point below.
2) I’m a complete night owl! I find that all my creative ideas start pouring in at this time and even if you call me up at 3am at night, I’ll be sure to pick up! Lol 👀
3) I have a huge collection of books back home in England. I love that part of my house. I had my poetry book published when I was doing my GCSE’s which was a nice achievement for me, thanks to my English teacher. Unfortunately, I don’t get much time to read these days but would love to get back into it soon. If you book lovers have any recommendations for me, then please do let me know below! 📚
4) I believe I’ve already mentioned this fact before, I speak around 4-5 different languages. Pashto, Urdu, Hindko, English, Arabic (read and write) and Spanish (still working on it!) My memory isn’t the greatest but luckily I picked up most of the earlier ones when I was very young! (In this case it helps being the first born child!) 😏
5) I have a very high metabolism and my weight never fluctuates no matter what I eat. I personally would love to put a little weight on, but unfortunately nothing seems to work. *sigh* The grass is always greener on the other side! 😞
6) Thanks to my grandma and mum, all us siblings have been blessed with thick healthy hair. I religiously use coconut oil once a week but otherwise it’s all thanks to the genes once again. 🙏
7) I get emotional and cry at the drop of a hat. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a scene from a movie, book or in real life, anything that touches my heart, tears will start rolling down. My hubby never fails to tease me on this one!
Bloggers Story Award – (nominated by the lovely blogger duo Bervin and Lucy)
How long have you been blogging for?
I have been blogging for a little over a year now, it’s been a wonderful journey so far and I’m so humbled to have met so many lovely and inspiring bloggers who are full of positivity and joy! Cheers to all of you! ❤️
Who was your first follower?
Surprisingly, I do remember my first follower/s and it was a blogger duo by the name of Ash & Lilly. Unfortunately, they haven’t blogged in a very long time but their fashion posts were awesome!
What got you into blogging?
It was my passion for writing and photography combined that led me to blogging. Also, as I mentioned in a previous award post, blogging is a very visual medium for me and so it’s very important I only put out content that I’m happy with. I want it to be a visual treat for my readers!
The Leibster Award – (nominated by the lovely dblossombox)
What’s your favourite destination and why?
Im absolutely loving Hawaii at the moment, ironically I’ve been watching a lot of Hawaii episodes lately (what a coincidence!) and the place is just stunning! P.s two of my blogger friends are also from that part of the world and I’m very jealous to say the least! 🌴🌴🌴
If you had a choice to live in an era, which would it be and why?
This is a really good question, I’ve always been a fan of the retro hippy glamour.. The bright colours, jazzy prints, layered jewellery.. I totally love the bohemian vibe and luckily it’s all coming back.. Wohoo! 🌸✨📿
How do you get started first thing in the morning?
Tea, tea and more tea to kick start the day! ☕️
Three essential items you always carry with you when travelling?
Wet wipes, hair pins and a small pot of vaseline! These are some of my most essential items due to practical reasons.
Versatile Blogger Award – (nominated by the lovely Alice)
List 7 facts about yourself
1) I love the night sky with the stars twinkling bright. There’s something very magical about it!
2) My star sign is Libra. I used to love reading horoscopes when I was younger but very quickly grew out of it ⚖
3) I love all fruit but my absolute favourite fruit is a watermelon! 🍉
4) I can sleep for days on end, if there’s ever a sleeping competition, then I’m most likely to win it! Lol 💤
5) I love the Autumn season, the falling of the leaves, conker fights, fire logs, hot drinks, crisp air… Ahhh I could go on and on! 🍁🍂
6) I love watching home interior and property shows such as Love it or list it, A place in the sun, Homes by the sea, Grand designs.. most definitely my guilty pleasure!
7) I love snow, when I was younger I’d always wish for it to snow on Christmas day! ❄️
Phew.. We’ve finally made it to the end!
According to the rules, I have to nominate other bloggers but I’m going to cheat a little here and open this up to anyone who’d like to participate.. My laptop has packed up and I’m typing this up on my phone so my apologies I couldn’t find time to skim through my followers list to nominate.. I’ll hopefully do a separate post for the shout outs!
Please check out the lovelies above and share some love.. Thank you so much for the nominations again girls! ❤️
Until next time,